DUSTdown®| Self-cleaning bag filter
Reverse jet technology bag filters for industrial applications
What is DUSTdown® self-cleaning bag filter?
DUSTdown® is a high efficiency bag filter that separates dust from process airflows. This kind of technology can remove fine and ultra-fine dusts, while keeping a high filtration efficiency.
How does the DUSTdown® bag filter work?
Air to be treated enters from the bottom of the DUSTdown® filter and goes through a pre-separation chamber, where largest particles sediment; this pre-separation chamber is used to protect the filtering surface against an excessive dust load. The airflow passes then through the above mentioned filtering surface, that efficiently separates dust from air. The retained dust falls in the lower part of the filter, is collected in the hopper and disposed of through various systems. Different discharge systems (manual, automatic) may be designed in combination with the hopper.
The filtering surface is cleaned by a Reverse Jet of compressed air, inside the bags or the cartridges; the frequency of the jets is automatically controlled by an electronic board, on the basis of pressure drops measurements. The cleaning system allows to maintain the bags or cartridges constantly clean and to ensure a longer life of the fabric. The filtering bags or cartridges are made of needled felt, of various weights depending on the dust to be treated.
Strenghts of the DUSTdown® filter
The DUSTdown® filter:
- Is designed and built on the basis of your specific needs, taking into account volumetric flow rate, temperature of the air and dusts concentration and granulometry.
- May be designed in order to ensure a very high filtration efficiency, up to 99,9%.
- Allows the recycle of the removed dust.
- Is simple, reliable and economic.
- May be designed for low or high volumetric flow rates, being constituted by an assembly of modular panels.
- May be designed in order to comply with the ATEX norms, in the case of potentially explosive dusts.
- Has a ladder and a parapet that permit a comfortable change or maintenance of the filtering bags/cartridges.
- Filtration chamber.
- Hopper with inspection hag, gatherers and support legs.
- Pneumatic cleaning system of the bags/cartridges, set by a differential pressure switch/economizer.
- Pre-separation chamber.
- Triboelectric sensor (mandatory for some applications).
- Pressure regulator.
- Fire protection system.
- De-lumper gun.
- Continuous discharge systems (like rotary valve, clapet valve or screw with conduit/pipe).
DUSTdown® filter: maintenance service
Tecnosida® also realizes and plans activities of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance. This service it’s available for DUSTdown® filter and allows to guarantee:
- filter’s proper functioning
- high filtration efficiency
- reduction of economic and energetic wastes
Contact us for more information: we will plan with you this important activity!
Contact Tecnosida to receive specific advice adhering to your technical situation!
DUSTdown®| Self-cleaning bag filter / Info Request
Send here technical requirements, for proposal or proposals for collaboration, we are committed to respond within 24 hours.