TURBOVORTEX® | Multi-cyclones separators
High-efficiency multi-cyclone dedusting technology
What is Turbovortex® multicyclone for dust removal?
The Turbovortex® multicyclones represent the evolution of the traditional cyclone concept. Their flexibility and adaptability make them ideal for use as pre-treatment (in cases where the content of dust in the stream to be treated should be drastically reduced, to protect the principal filter) or as stand-alone separators. Turbovortex® multicyclones can be used in the treatment of emissions from wood chips, pellets and other solid biomass combustion plants. They can also be used in «cold» sectors, where high separation efficiencies are required without the use of mechanical filters.
How does the Turbovortex® multicyclone work?
The multicyclone is made using Turbovortex® cyclone units with standardized dimensions that can treat up to 800 m3/h of gas. Connecting in parallel the necessary number of units, Tecnosida is able to treat flows of any size, even over 50000 m3/h. This objective can be achieved using one single equipment or more equipments, according to your specific needs.
The separation efficiency of the Turbovortex® multicyclone is very high and strictly dependent on the granulometric distribution of the treated material, on some chemical-physical characteristics and on the crossing speed of the flow. Various design and engineering measures involve substantial efficiency increase: contact Tecnosida to receive specific advice adhering to your technical situation!
Strenghts of Turbovortex® multicyclone
The Turbovortex® technology:
- Shows very high separation efficiency.
- Has low operating costs, that can be estimated on the basis of the power required by the aspirator.
- Is extremely flexible: the typical flow rates of use range from 500 to 80,000 m3/h, while the temperature of use range from few degrees to more than 600 °C. Depending on the temperature range of use, Tecnosida proposes solutions made of carbon steel, Corten and stainless steel AISI 304-316-321-310.
- Requires neither special maintenance nor the use of various kinds of consumables (cartridges, filters, etc. ..).
- Withstands every fire problem, being built entirely of metal.
The Turbovortex® multicyclone can be realized complete of external insulation, in various insulation degrees, in order to avoid the unwanted effect of condensation of the water vapour that may be present in the emissions to be treated.
Turbovortex® multicyclone: maintenance service
Tecnosida® also realizes and plans activities of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance. This service it’s available for Turbovortex® multicyclone and allows to guarantee:
- multicyclone’s proper functioning
- high separation efficiency
- reduction of economic and energetic wastes
Contact us for more information: we will plan with you this important activity!
TURBOVORTEX® | Multi-cyclones separators / Info Request
Send here technical requirements, for proposal or proposals for collaboration, we are committed to respond within 24 hours.